Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pony Day

Yes, I am a Brony, a male fan of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon show. I personally know Sanada, who makes custom MLP figures, and I will periodically show some of her work. They're something I feel must be shown to the world, especially since her work is so underrepresented on the internet. Such days will be called Pony Days, and I apologize in advance for those uncomfortable with such, but I assure you, it will not be the sole thing about this blog.

Today's pony is a twofer.

Spitfire, a member of the Wonderbolts, who are an elite team of pegasi that perform aerial acrobatics. This is one of the ponies up for sale on Ebay.

Next we have Big Macintosh, big brother of the Apple family. A pony of few words and a big heart, also on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment